How do I clean my Airbrush?
Top tips for cleaning your airbrush
Always clean your Airbrush thoroughly after each use with Airbrush Thinner & Cleaner – water will not work!
- Regular minimal cleaning will prevent you from having to strip, clean and reassemble the airbrush.
- After each use, spray through any excess product into your Cleaning Pot or onto a tissue
- Put approximately 6-7 drops of Airbrush Thinner and Cleaner into the cup and using the cleaning brush work loose the foundation in the bottom of the cup.
- Spray the cleaner through the gun remembering to catch the residue in a Cleaning Pot.
- Repeat until the cleaner is spraying through clear.
- Spray through more Thinner and Cleaner to ensure some cleaning fluid is left in the airbrush. This will prevent clogging of the airbrush overnight or in-between use. Be sure to replace the cap.
The next time you use your airbrush test the spray by blowing through any remainder of the cleaner. This will also make sure your airbrush is in working order before you start spraying your new make up
Having problems with your airbrush...
Don't worry. More often than not these can be easily solved and if you do need any extra bits, we supply all replacement parts for the airbrushes we sell.
Visit our Airbrush Touble Shooting Guide first for more advice.